I feel like I’m going to make every book haul title I write for the next three months Hamilton-related.
Make me stop.
Hi everyone! Welcome to another haul! The last time I wrote a book haul (titled A Winter’s B(Haul); that’s funny, right) was one or two months ago, and throughout that period of time, I acquired quite a few reads. 23 to be exact.
Thank you everyone who’s sent me things these past few weeks; all the heart eyes!
I received a few books from Penguin this month, all finished copies. I’m most excited for REBEL OF THE SANDS because of that GORGEOUS cover! Thank you, Penguin!
Simon & Schuster
I received LUCKY FEW by Kathryn Ormsbee, both the ARC and the (super pretty) finished copy from participating in Hannah @ Irish Banana‘s blog tour! I also got a finished copy of LOVE & GELATO by Jenna Evans Welch; it looks so adorable and I love the texture of the cover! Thank you, Simon!
- NEVERNIGHT by Jay Kristoff (ARC) (Thank you, St. Martins!) // I’ve already read this and it’s amazing. Review to come!
- CARAVAL by Stephanie Garber (ARC) (Thank you, MacMillan!) // I’m enamored by the cover. (But who isn’t?)
Harper & Little, Brown
I also received an ARC of STALKING JACK THE RIPPER by Kerri Maniscalco for review, so thank you, Jimmy Patterson / Little, Brown!
I actually haven’t heard of these books, but I’m excited to see what they’re about. I won these galleys from a giveaway sponsored by the publisher, so thank you, Jamie & Abrams!
Won / Gifted:
I was gifted two ARCs from a few lovely ladies on Twitter <3. I’m super pumped to read these!
- OUR CHEMICAL HEARTS by Krystal Sutherland (ARC) (Thank you, Genissa! <3)
- A STEP TOWARDS FALLING by Cammie McGovern (ARC) (Thank you, Brianna & Angelina! <3)
- SCARLET by Marissa Meyer (Thank you, Brooke!)
Luck was on my side because I won a few giveaways these few weeks! I’m super pumped to read these books, especially WHY WE BROKE UP because Daniel Handler (aka Lemony Snicket)!!!!!!
- THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR by Nicola Yoon (ARC) (Thank you, Kiersten!
- WHY WE BROKE UP by Daniel Handler & Maira Kalman (Thank you, Anna!)
- GENA/FINN by Hannah Moskowitz & Kat Helgeson (Thank you, Velvet!)
I also won two books from the lovely Emma @ Miss Print! I’m so thrilled to have an ARC of NEMESIS because it’s one of my most anticipated for this year!