A few days ago, I posted a poll on my Twitter about the prospect of other people being co-bloggers for Arctic Books. Today, I’m actually going to give y’all more information as many of you indicated that you would like more info to see if you’d be interested. Oh, and I’ll talk a bit about myself 😉 Keep reading for more info!
So here’s a bit about what’s been happening in my life so far:
- I graduated high school a week and a half ago, and I’m going to college in the fall! I’m not going to disclose my University, since I want to keep that part of my life relatively personal and not on the internet
- I got a new volunteering position and I’m so so so excited for it! I’m still getting it together with the coordinator, but I’m SO happy.
- I got my wisdom teeth out. I’m scheduling this post right now, so I’m not sure how it’s going to make me feel/act (I’m assuming I’ll feel sore), but I’ll be sure to update you on my Twitter! 😉
I’m heading to college in the fall, and I’m pretty sure I’m going to be relatively busy. That being said, I don’t know if I’m going to be able to post as much as I want. I want my blog to be free of the digital cobwebs, and to do that, I want to find 2-4 co-bloggers for Arctic Books. I may choose more or less depending on your time commitments as well as my own. I love my blog, and I want my co-bloggers to be fun, relatively committed, and creative!
If commitment scares you, as it does me, don’t fear! If you can only post three to four times a month, that’s fine! Or if you want to post 10 times a month, that’s cool too! Honestly, don’t worry too much about posting frequency; we can discuss your preferences and committments — while I want my blog to continue running, I know that everyone has lives outside of blogging and we’re all busy. I’d love to have high-quality posts for a several days each month rather than lower-quality posts for many days each month.
Even if you’re on the fence on applying to be a co-blogger, I urge you to apply anyway next week as my form will be up then. 🙂
So what do you get out of being a co-blogger for Arctic Books?
I’m still trying to organize my thoughts, but here’s a few things I’m going to make happen:
- You’ll be able to use the stats for Arctic Books to request physical ARCs as well as digital ARCs on Edelweiss and Netgalley
- Be in an exclusive, super rad group chat with me, and other co-bloggers
- Of course, I would like to keep my social medias, like Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagrams for my own, since they’re my babies
- Other stuff that I’m still trying to cover soon! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this!
If this doesn’t all scare you, I’ll be posting a form a week from now for y’all to apply to be a co-blogger for Arctic Books! I’m beyond happy that you’ve read so far, and I can’t wait to see all of your responses.