I had been having some trouble with blogging in general, so when Rachel from Beauty and the Bookshelf came up with an idea of a Blogging Extravaganza, also known as Get Up Offa That Slump (you can check it out here!), I was immediately interested.
One of the post ideas for today was a review (aka general incoherent rambles) of one of my favorite books. Interestingly enough, I’ve never written a review of Shatter Me because I read it before I started blogging, but I thought it was a wonderful idea. Let’s get started!
Read More »
As always, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it here.
- Make Aaron Warner my boyfriend. (Shatter Me)
- Make Kenji my best friend. (Shatter Me)
- Bring Stalker back to life. (Enclave)
- Meet Tahereh Mafi.
- Meet Jandy Nelson.
- Be able to take out the right amount of money to pay for a book whenever I want to read something.
- Own a wall-to-wall bookshelf.
- Be friends with Day and June. (Legend)
- Go to Hogwarts.
- Be in the Jace and Clary’s squad. (Mortal Instruments)
What about you? What 10 wishes would you ask the book genie to grant you? Leave a comment!