Hi everyone! It’s that part of the month again when we wrap everything up! We can’t wait to share with you what we read, reviewed, posted, and other in-real-life happenings!
Hi everyone! Alice here. This month, I read four books. Three of them were for school (my pseudoscience/conspiracy theory class) and the other one was for my own personal reading pleasure – Simon vs.! I have to admit, this is my first time reading it and I thought I should jump on the bandwagon because I hear the movie is pretty amazing.
Waddup! It’s JM and this March, I was able to once again read 7 amazing books! *throws confetti* I’ve been very picky with my TBR this month, and I have to admit, I did enjoy my choices this time around. Here are the books I devoured:
I’m not choosing favorites this time around since I really did love reading all of these titles. Also, I watched the film adaptation of Call Me By Your Name and now I am OBSESSED.
Liv here! I didn’t read as much as I would have liked to, but I still read two books! I’m currently in the final stretch of the musical season, so next month will hopefully be better!
- Alice // I’m still going through my second semester of my first year of college so things are pretty hectic! I haven’t been blogging much while I’m at school but I’m taking full advantage of my spring break scheduling posts ahead of time! Nothing much is going on but I’m having so much fun at college!
- JM // March was pretty uneventful for me, to be honest. With no book launches to attend, no author signing events to cover, and no bookish meet-ups to go to, most of my time were spent for work and days off. I’m starting to feel a little burned out by my work load and so I’m so, so thankful to have read such amazing books this month. It honestly kept me sane. However, me and the Bookworms Unite PH crew are hard at work planning for the next PH shindig, so more about that in the months to come.
- Liv // March seemed to fly by! I went to New York for college visits (and of course, I had to see a show). I saw the musical Once On This Island 3rd row! It was phenomenal! I also saw Love, Simon which I loved so much! I also survived the last full month of Phantom of the Opera rehearsals before we perform next month!
- Alice // I’m planning to participate in a few more blog tours next month, so keep an eye out for that! Forgive us if posts are lacking or not as frequent as they used to be during the summer – life gets in the way sometimes! Nonetheless, I still plan to have posts ready throughout the month.
- JM // This April, I’m mostly looking forward to quite a few stuff: Avengers Infinity War, the release of Leah On The Offbeat, and the #romanceclass April Feels Fest event on April 28th! Also, 2 months left before Love, Simon comes out here in the Philippines! So yeah, I can’t wait!
- Liv // This month is finally show time! I have six Phantom of The Opera shows, and then it’s over! I’m going to catch up on blogging and reading after it’s over. Besides the shows, I don’t have any major plans this month! Yay down time!