Hi everyone! Welcome to another haul! I haven’t written up a haul post in a while, so brace yourselves.
Thank you everyone who’s sent me things these past few months!
- GIRLS MADE OF SNOW AND GLASS (ARC)
- thank you to Flatiron for sending me a copy of this feminist fairy tale retelling! 🙂
Simon & Schuster:
- SHIMMER AND BURN (ARC)
- AN ENCHANTMENT OF RAVENS (ARC)
- thank you to Simon for sending me these review copies! I can’t wait to dive in!
- thank you Macmillan! I received my Fierce Reads blogger package a few weeks ago, and I’m itching to read them soon! Reviews to come for them soon! 🙂
- LUCKY IN LOVE (ARC)
- thank you Scholastic! My review for this gorgeous book is here!
- THE UNLIKELIES (ARC)
- thank you, the Novl, for sending me this ARC! I enjoyed this fun, quick contemporary! My review is here!
Won / Gifted:
- THE MURDER COMPLEX duology (PB) (thank you, Destiny!)
- GIVEN TO THE SEA (HC) (thank you, Mindy!)
- WHEN DIMPLE MET RISHI (HC) (thank you, Laura!)
Bought / Traded:
- THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY trilogy (PB). Thank you for the trade, Aimal!
Alice is an 18 year old college student who loves the oxford comma, television shows, and the company of dogs. She finds writing in the third person odd yet enjoyable. You can find her scrolling through Twitter, Instagram, and forever organizing her shelves on Goodreads.