Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it more information here.
This week we’re talking about top books from 2017, so here are my favorites so far this year!
1. DIVIDING EDEN // I loved this sibling rivalry for the throne! Super intriguing and full of twists and turns!
2. ONE OF US IS LYING // An interesting and thrilling take on a murder mystery! Perfect for fans of Psych or Monk.
3. HOW TO MAKE A WISH // I loved the bisexual rep as well as the interracial f/f relationship. ❤
4. STRANGE THE DREAMER // So poignant and dreamy. It’s quite dense, but it’s totally worth it.
5. DAUGHTER OF THE PIRATE KING // Super quick and fun to read. A cute romance (enemies to lovers)! Some cliché parts, but overall pretty fun to read!
6. THE END OF OUR STORY // I loved this second chance romance, and it was very emotional and poignant.
7. THE UPSIDE OF UNREQUITED // Loved, loved, loved this book and it’s #ownvoices for a bisexual, Jewish, and fat girl.
I ran out of books that I loved this year, so I only have 7. The last three are the books I’m expecting myself to love.
8. ALMOST ADULTING // This book is something I’ve been looking for my whole life. And that cover though.
9. GODSGRAVE // One of my most anticipated of this year, I’m dying to continue this sequel to NEVERNIGHT!
10. BAD ROMANCE // I love the cover, and it sounds so poignant and emotional, and I can’t wait to read it!
Alice is an 18 year old college student who loves the oxford comma, television shows, and the company of dogs. She finds writing in the third person odd yet enjoyable.