Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it more information here.
This week is all about my favorite romances; I’m a huge romantic so this was so hard to narrow down! Let’s get started!
1. EVEN IF THE SKY FALLS // This one is such a romantic and atmospheric read, and the cover is just so gorgeous.
2. RUINED // Action-packed and intriguing, RUINED will get you out of any book slump. I promise.
3. REIGN OF SHADOWS // A bit problematic, but it still has a swoon-worthy romance and a stunning cover.
4. SHATTER ME // I feel like this doesn’t need much explanation. It’s my favorite series, hands down.
5. WINTERSONG // Ah, Wintersong. So romantic and lush. It reminded me a lot of SHATTER ME and A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES tbh.
6. CARAVAL // This one is written so beautifully, and the romance is so gorgeous.
7. TO ALL THE BOYS I’VE LOVED BEFORE // This one has a POC main character who’s probably one of the most romantic and sweet characters I’ve ever read.
8. A COURT OF MIST AND FURY // Problematic, but the romance is so steamy.
9. THE JEWEL // Probably one of my favorite dystopians, this one has a dangerous romance which I loved.
10. THE LEAVING SEASON // This romance stuck with me for longer than I had expected, and I loved it so much.