Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it more information here.
This week is all about underrated books in the past year! Let’s get started!
1. WE ARE THE ANTS // This books is one of my favorites ever. You gotta read it.
2. THE JEWEL series // I really enjoyed this series! I haven’t seen much hype around this series but it’s amazing! (Also, it’s not part of THE SELECTION series.)
3. THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT // This was my first Jennifer E. Smith contemporary and it’s one of my favorites.
4. HOW IT FEELS TO FLY // This book covers a lot of important topics, especially body image and mental health. Totally worth reading.
5. THE IMPOSTOR QUEEN // This is such an amazing fantasy and I’m frankly shocked so few people have heard of it! There’s an bisexual MC and it’s amazzzzzzzing.
6. THICKER THAN WATER // This book also covers a tough topic; in this case, it’s drug addiction. Super eye-opening and profound. I really liked it.
7. AFTER THE FALL // I’m sure everyone’s heard me rave about this book. This book is worth reading.
8. ENCLAVE // I actually read this book a few years ago (oops) but I adored it. There’s a few problematic aspects, but I did enjoy it.
9. REVENGE AND THE WILD // This book was super interesting because it combined a lot of fantastical aspects in one novel. I really enjoyed it!
10. THE HOST // For some reason, I don’t hear nearly enough hype around this book. It’s totally worth picking up even if you didn’t like TWILIGHT.