Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it more information here.
This week is all about debuts! Let’s get started!
1. CARAVAL // What’s a list without this book?
2. FROSTBLOOD // This seems like a strong fantasy filled with magic, and I need more of these kinds of books in my life.
3. DAUGHTER OF THE PIRATE KING // This one seems like so much fun! Pirates are always something I can get on board with.
4. WINTERSONG // I heard goblins and retelling, so I’m all up for it!
5. WHEN DIMPLE MET RISHI // POC and on the cover no less? I’m so stoked for this. It looks adorable.
6. AFTER THE FALL // I already read this one and I’m already head over heels in love with this book. Feminism and consent are big in this one, you guys.
7. HOW TO BREAK A BOY // Honestly, I don’t know much about this one, except the cover is pretty and I’m happy about it.
8. GILDED CAGE // Dark fantasy vibes, and I’m so excited for it!
9. JUST FRIENDS // I don’t know, I just really love that cover. And sometimes you just really gotta break that fantasy streak. I’m pumped.
10. SHIMMER AND BURN // I like duologies and I like gritty fantasies. I’m excited for this one.