Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it more information here.
In celebration of the beginning of September and the series premiere of many television shows, this week’s topic is a top ten TV show-related list! Because I don’t watch ten different shows, I’ll be listing five shows that are going to be on my radar in the fall and five other shows that I wish hadn’t ended.
five shows i’m looking forward to watching in the fall
1. MODERN FAMILY // This is one of my favorite sitcoms and I’ve watched each episode multiple times.
2. THE MIDDLE // This is also a very fun family show, which revolves around a middle-class family in Indiana.
3. THE 100 // I did like the original book series, but this TV show has put a nice spin to it, which I love.
4. ONCE UPON A TIME // At the time I’m writing up this post, I’m marathon watching season five of this show. It’s very dramatic and addicting!
5. THE WALKING DEAD // Once you get past the first few episodes, you’ll probably get hooked. It’s very good.
five shows i wish hadn’t ended
1. MONK // One of my favorite detective drama shows, MONK also has a bit of humor.
2. FRIENDS // This show is one of my favorites, and if you haven’t watched it yet (whaaaat?), you should!
3. MERLIN // I love this adaptation of the Arthurian legend, and plus, all the actors are really attractive.
4. PARKS AND RECREATION // Get through the first and part of the second seasons, and I guarantee you’ll love it.
5. PSYCH // This show is a drama/humor/detective show, and it’s amazing! I adore Shawn.
Do you watch any of these shows? Let me know or link me to your TTT!