Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it more information here.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Books Set in X Setting, and I chose a school setting because I adore school-tropes!
1. HARRY POTTER // Forget UPenn, I want to go to Hogwarts. (I kid.) (I would love to go to UPenn.)
2. MARA DYER // This book is set at a school, I believe, and is also deliciously creepy!
3. NEVERNIGHT // The Red Church is so badass. Read this book.
4. DON’T GET CAUGHT // This book features a prank war in a school setting, which is hilarious.
5. THE PROPHECY OF SHADOWS // This novel has five magical teens learning to control their magic at a school.
6. AN EMBER IN THE ASHES // This book is such a roller coaster, and it’s fantastic.
7. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS // I actually haven’t read this book yet, but as far as I know, there’s a school in this. Right?
8. LOOKING FOR ALASKA // This book is the only John Green book I’ve read, and it takes place in a boarding school.
9. A STUDY IN CHARLOTTE // Our main characters have to solve a murder with a boarding school backdrop.
10. OUTRUN THE MOON // This historical fiction follows Mercy, who attends an all-girls boarding school.
Have you heard any of these books? Let me know or link me to your TTT!