Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it more information here.
This week’s topic is the top ten books that are set outside of the United States. As an avid fan of traveling, I was so excited to prepare my post for this week!
1. HARRY POTTER by J.K. Rowling // This classic series is set primarily in London and Hogwarts.
2. SALT TO THE SEA by Ruta Sepetys // A WWII book, this book is set in the ocean.
3. WANDERLOST by Jen Malone // This book is set all around Europe in which the main character leads a road trip.
4. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins // This book is set in my dream city, Paris, France.
5. THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT by Jennifer E. Smith // This novel is set in an airport and in London, England.
6. CINDER by Marissa Meyer // This book is primarily set in New Beijing.
7. THE BOOK THIEF by Markus Zusak // Although I have not read this book yet, I know that this book is set in Germany during WWII.
8. THE INFERNAL DEVICES by Cassandra Clare // This trilogy in the Shadowhunter world is set in England.
9. THE STARBOUND TRILOGY by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner // This trilogy is set in space! (which is super cool)
10. ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis // Similar to THE STARBOUND trilogy, this series is also set in space, particularly a spaceship.