Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it more information here.
This week’s topic is basically all about underrated books. I love a lot of underrated books, so I would love to have other talk about them and enjoy them as much as I did! So, without further ado, let’s get started as to the 10 books I enjoyed that also have less than 2,000 ratings on Goodreads.
1. REIGN OF SHADOWS by Sophie Jordan
2. THE IMPOSTOR QUEEN by Sarah Fine
3. BLACKHEARTS by Nicole Castroman
4. GIRL AGAINST THE UNIVERSE by Paula Stokes
5. REVENGE & THE WILD by Michelle Modesto
6. THE ISLAND by S. Usher Evans
7. HOW IT FEELS TO FLY by Kathryn Holmes
8. EVEN IF THE SKY FALLS by Mia García
9. THE LEAVING SEASON by Cat Jordan
10. BEYOND THE RED by Ava Jae