Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it more information here.
I’m not going to lie, I cry over books. I cry over good characterization, fantastic world-building, poignant language, etc. I literally cry over everything, to be honest. Anyway, today’s topic was a freebie so I wanted to list a few books that gave me a good cry
so you can feel the pain too.
1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
2. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
3. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
6. Horde by Ann Aguirre
7. Thicker than Water by Kelly Fiore
8. Looking for Alaska by John Green
9. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
10. One by Sarah Crossan