It’s been quite a while since I’ve done a TTT, but I’m glad to be finally kicking it up again. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You learn more here.
This week’s theme is Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t. I felt so guilty writing this but I’ll get to them in 2016, I swear!
Without further ado, here are 10 2015 books I wanted to read but didn’t.
1.The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn #1) by Renee Ahdieh | There was so much hype surrounding this book that I had to buy it. I meant to read it, but I got distracted, I guess.
2. End of Days (Penyrn & End of Days #3) by Susan Ee | I started the Penryn & End of Days series over the summer and I wanted to finish it by the end of 2015, but I keep on starting new books that I kept on pushing this one aside. I promise I’ll finish reading your story, Penryn!
3. A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston | There was a mix of reviews of this book, and a lot of comparison to Wrath and the Dawn. I was really excited to read this one, but I kept on starting other books!
4. Shadow and Bone (Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo | I’ve heard so many fantastic things about this series, and I can’t wait to get to it (hopefully) in 2016!
5. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman | Another hyped read, I won a copy of this book, and it’s been sitting on my desk for so long! I hope to get to it soon!
6. Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bargugo | Yet another Bardugo read that has gotten so much attention and a lot of my anticipation, Six of Crows is definitely something I’m reading this year!
7. Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales | This has such a gorgeous cover and I can’t wait to read this one!
8. The Rose Society (The Young Elites #2) by Marie Lu | I love all of Marie Lu’s works and adored The Young Elites! I hope to get this book in my hands soon so I can read it!
9. Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff | I NEED TO READ THIS.(Please don’t kill me.)
10. Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink and Jeffrey Cranor | This looks like such a funny/spooky/creepy read that I can’t wait to dive into! I’m a huge fan of Night Vale’s Twitter, and I can’t wait to read this.