As 2015 comes to a close, I can’t help but to think that hopefully, I’ll be able to complete many of my goals in 2016. Let’s get started!
Oh, man. There are so many books I want to read in 2016! In the coming year, I’m going to be doing my Goodreads challenge (I challenged myself to read 50 books) and a Popsugar challenge. You can read more here. This is my first time ever doing a book challenge since this is going to be my first book blog new year!
In terms of books I want to read, since joining the book blogging community, I’ve realized that there are SO many books that I need to read. Therefore, I definitely want to get to the following, very popular, very hyped-up books:
- Throne of Glass / Crown of Midnight / Heir of Fire / Queen of Shadows
- A Court of Thorns and Roses
- Shadow and Bone / Siege and Storm / Ruin and Rising
- Air Awakens / Fire Falling / Earth’s End
- The Raven Boys / Dream Thieves / Blue Lily, Lily Blue
- Never, Never (Brianna Shrum)
- Wolf by Wolf
- Cinder / Scarlet / Cress / Winter
Of course, this is just the beginning, but these are my NEED TO READ books. Hopefully I can make this happen in 2016!
For 2016, I’d like to:
- reach 250 WordPress / email followers
- reach 500 Instagram followers
- reach 150 Twitter followers
- socialize more on Twitter / blogging (such as commenting on other people’s blogs, enforcing my presence in book blogging, etc.)
Personal / School Goals
- Get my driver’s license. I currently have booked my driver’s test on May 19th, and I’m quite nervous!
- Get 50 hours in volunteering. Currently, I work at my local hospital and local museum every weekend, so hopefully by the end of the year, I’ll have enough hours to meet the graduation requirement as well.
But wait! There’s more!
To celebrate the new year, I’m hosting a giveaway for a book of choice from The Book Depository under $20, including pre-orders! This giveaway is international if TBD ships to your location — you can check here.
My giveaway policy applies in this giveaway — please read the rules here. This giveaway will end a month from today, January 26. Good luck!