Wow. It’s already the third day of Top 10 of 2015!
Top 10 of 2015 is a week-long event in which we look back at some of the best of all things books from 2015 and look forward to those books in 2016 that we are super stoked for.
Today, I’m showing you 10 contemporaries I read that I absolutely loved this year.
- I’ll Give You the Sun | Jandy Nelson creates a masterpiece in this novel. After reading this, I immediately added it to my list of favorite books.
- Thicker than Water | Yes, this hasn’t come out yet, but I did read an ARC of this, and I absolutely loved it!
- The Lifeboat Clique | Another ARC, this contemporary was so fun to read. I finished this in a few hours.
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight | Jen E. Smith is one of my favorite contemporary authors, and I loved the sweet romance that she made in this one. I read this book in one sitting!
5. Dumplin’ | Who doesn’t love a body-positive novel like this? This was so heart-warming and courageous, and I adored this contemporary.
6. One | I love poetry, so I jumped on the opportunity this book filled with free-verse poems. It was a short read, but it was definitely a good one.
7 & 8. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before & P.S. I Still Love You | I loved these contemporaries so much! I read both these books in only a few days. I still can’t get enough of Lara Jean and her adventures.
9. Every Day | A interesting read, I really loved the whole concept of changing bodies every day.
10. Vanishing Girls | Even though I didn’t really enjoy the Delirium series, I really loved this book. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.