We’ve all had those days, weeks, months, even, when we can’t read anything without feeling bored and unable to take in anything. Fortunately, if you’re in this situation, I’ve accumulated a few of my favorite books that helped me out of some reading slumps of my own.
Without further ado, here are some books that helped me get out of reading slumps and may help you as well!
- The Princess Diaries | This whole series was one of my favorites and actually got me into reading. I owe so much to this series.
- Enclave | This series was incredibly exciting and got me out of a reading slump over the summer.
- Shatter Me | The writing is so spectacular in this series, and Tahereh is such a goddess. This series is definitely one of my favorites, and who knows? You may love it as much as I do.
4. Angelfall | Angelfall was such an fantastic read. It kept me reading for hours!
5. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before | Such a sweet and cute read, this book is one of my favorites! It kept me reading during my summer reading slump.
6. The Fifth Wave | Rick Yancey does such an amazing job with this novel. I stayed up way too late to read this.
What are some books that got you out of your reading slump?