Hi everyone! Hope you had a great month so far! I’m currently supposed to be writing a research paper for my history class, but….
Anyway, it’s almost December! And you know what that means: holiday season! Probably the best time of the year minus the cold weather.
Here’s what I did this month.
- The Lifeboat Clique (ARC) by Kathy Parks ★★★½
- Sword and Verse (ARC) by Kathy MacMillan ★★★★
- Outspoken by Lora Richardson ★★★★
- Dreamology (ARC) by Lucy Keating ★★★★½ (review to come!)
4 Books Read | Favorite: Sword and Verse / Dreamology
This month, I wrote a total of 9 posts, including 3 reviews and a couple new things I wanted to try out. Check them out!
- ARC Review: The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks
- 5 Tips to Blog During the School Year
- Book Recommendations
- Life Update + Book Haul
- ARC Review: Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan
- Open Letter to My Future Self
- Review: Outspoken by Lora Richardson
- The TBR Tag
- Favorite Quotes from I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
I honestly think I have a Modern Family addiction. I spent a good amount of time watching this amazing show when I should have been doing homework or reading! If you haven’t seen this show yet, I highly recommend it.
I received plenty of amazing book mail this month, so I was very excited to read these new titles. Check out my mid-month haul here!
How was your month? I’m intrigued.