1. Answer these questions truthfully.
2. Once you’ve completed this tag, tag some other book bloggers to answer these questions next.
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
Currently, it’s mostly TBR because I have several eARCs I have to get to.
3. A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest
Catcher in the Rye
by J.D. Salinger! When I first started my Goodreads account, I added a bunch of classics because I had read a couple of classics from school.
4. A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
5. A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover
I’d have to say Unicorn Tracks
by Julia Ember. Look at those magnificent colors!
6. A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading
I hate to say this, but I suppose it would be any Colleen Hoover book. It’s a shame because I’ve heard that Colleen is an amazing author, but I was never a huge contemporary fan, so I don’t know if I’ll ever get to her books due to the amount of other genres of books I want to read.
7. An Unpublished Book on Your TBR That You’re Excited For
by Susan Dennard! There is SO much hype to this, and although I’m not exactly part of it, I’m very excited for this title!
8. A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You
I hate to say this, but Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. There’s definitely more, but I don’t want to shame myself into bookish exile.
9. A Book On Your TBR That Everyone Recommends To You
Throne of Glass is definitely one, but also The Darkest Minds series, as well as the Raven Cycle!
10. A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To Read
Shadow and Bone
by Leigh Bardugo, and the rest of the series as well! I’m planning on purchasing it soon!
11. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
Currently, a shocking 1519.
I apologize if you’ve done this tag before, but if you haven’t, please enjoy!