As always, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it here.
I always do weird things whilst reading books. I want to try to fix them. Therefore, here are ten bookish things I want to stop doing.
- Dog-earing pages. So far I think I’ve done a pretty good job on doing this. I’m trying to use bookmarks now!
- Starting too many new books. I started WORLD AFTER by Susan Ee several weeks ago, and I really want to get back to it because I loved ANGELFALL, but now I have to finish the books I’ve already started!
- Requesting too many eARCs. I need to stop. I still love you, Edelweiss.
- Entering too many giveaways. Stop me. Please.
- Not putting my physical books on a shelf. I don’t even know why I do this; I just keep so many books stacked up on my desk that I’m afraid my desk will collapse from the weight. Kudos to this desk. Knock on wood.
- Reading all eBooks. I feel like I’ve only been reading eARCs and eBooks recently that reading physical copies has been obsolete.
- Customizing my blog. In any of my free time, I feel I edit my theme more than I actually read.
- Staying up too late. Recently, I’ve been going to bed near midnight; this is two hours after my bedtime. I need to stop rebelling.
- Reading physicals with the dust jacket on. When I do read physical books, I keep the dust jacket on. Stop me.
- Reading when I should be doing homework. I need to stop.
I hope you enjoyed that list! What bookish habits are you trying to stop?