Happy last day of September! I hope you had a great month!
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick ★★★
- Every Day by David Levithan ★★★★
- One by Sarah Crossan ★★★★½
- Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian ★★½
- Dreamland by Robert L. Anderson ★★★
5 Books Read | Favorite:
I started listening to Zella Day, and it was the best decision I’ve made all month! Here are a few of my favorite songs this month:
Modern Family: I’ve watched this show before, so I’ve been jumping around throughout seasons. Modern Family is so fantastic, and I’m in love with this. If you haven’t watched this before, I would highly recommend.
Because I started school again, I haven’t had a lot of time to catch up on my other favorite shows, including Once Upon a Time!
So, how was your month? Tell me everything!