Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find it here.
This list is in no particular order; All these people own a special portion of my heart. Enjoy.
- Kiera Cass: I loved her Selection series. Cass has a great voice, and awesome plot lines; When she releases another book, I’ll be sure to buy it!
- Tahereh Mafi: I absolutely adored her writing style. The Shatter Me series is my ultimate favorite book series, and I would get her books again in a heartbeat.
- Jenny Han: Her beautifully written To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before Books are so sweet and bubbly. Her books are amazing at bringing you up from a rough week, or if you just want to relax with an adorable novel.
- Ann Aguirre: Her ideas are flowing with action and suspense. If you haven’t read the Enclave series, I would highly recommend them.
- Meg Cabot: Loved her Princess Diaries series. Granted, I read them in eighth grade, but even so, they have made a profound impact on my reading habits, as I still have a spot for them in my heart.
- Ransom Riggs: Like that of his wife, Tahereh Mafi, his voice is unique and captivating. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children is one of my top books.
- Veronica Rossi: Rossi’s Under the Never Sky is one of my favorites. Enough said. Read them if you have not and if you want to feel emotionally complete.
- Joelle Charbonneau: The Testing series was so amazing. I loved them, and I gobbled up every second of it. Her voice and her ideas are absolutely profound and beautiful.
- Marie Lu: How could I forget Marie? Everything she writes is gold. The Legend series was amazing, and her new series, The Young Elites, is bound to spark another emotional heartbreak for me.
- Kass Morgan: Author of The 100, Morgan strikes something emotional in my heart. The 100 was incredible, and the show is also amazing (highly suggested).
Are any of your favorite authors on my list? If so, leave a comment!